Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Spencer dear....

I can't believe our little man is 3! When I think about how fast it has gone by my eyes get a little wet, he'll be grown before we know it. I swear it wasn't 3 years ago that this sweet little angel boy came into out lives making us parents, changing our perspective on everything, and turing our lives upside down in the best way possible. I am so thankful for my children and the amazing blessing they are in my life. I never imagine that being a mom could be so amazing. It truly is the best and hardest thing I have ever done and I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to do so in this life. I love you Spencer Hap, Happy Birthday!

Spencer said he wanted a cheesecake for his birthday. He loves cheesecake. We let him pick the colors of it all and put his fire engines on top of it. he was thrilled and couldn't wait to try it. He is sampling the edge. I told him he couldn't eat it until everyone got here. He assured me he wasn't eating it, he was just trying the edge. He helped put the stuff on the top and was very proud of how it turned out. He loved showing it off and telling his Nana's and Papa's about it.

Happy Birthday our little man. We love you and are so thankful we get to call you ours!!!



2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

HE's so big and SO handsome!!

Marisa Jean said...

THREE? Wow, that cruised. I think it's adorable that he wanted to decorate his cake. Love it! And smart boy, I'd choose cheesecake, too.