Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Smell of home...

I love cooking, baking, and anything that involves the kitchen. I love to make bread. I really love to make bread with sleeping children. I love the way it makes my home smell.
For lunch today we made pigs in a blanket with the bread dough. The kids loved it, then Carl came home for lunch and I was able to shape the loaves without their help because they were so excited to be with Daddy (he is their favorite). Now my home smells like fresh bread and the kids are sleeping. If only it were clean also...

3 comments:

Melody said...

Bread looks yummy! I will expect some fresh the next time I come to Vernal :)

Juanita said...

I recognize that pan on the upper right! Thief! (And not a smart one at that! Why would you post a picture of it?!?) I'll expect it back, with fresh bread in it, when I see you next.

Marisa Jean said...

You are welcome at my house any time--especially if it means making bread. I love the smell and never attempt to make it. It kind of intimidates me.