Monday, January 11, 2016

Heart forever changed...

I'm at the hospital with Addi getting some simple tests done. They had to give her anesthesia. Every time one of my babies goes under I find myself holding back tears. I'm nervous and anxious for when it's over. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have that I have a Father is Heaven who knows me and he knows my babies. He is always there. He hears my prayers. He comforts me through everything. This truly is such a simply non-worry some thing. Yet, I'm worried and thankful for the comfort and peace He gives me. 

I don't know if I was never warned it if I didn't head the warning because I was incapable of understanding it. I now know that becoming a parent changes you forever.  I've know this since I became a mom, but moments like this always remind me and solidify my knowledge of this. Becoming a mom is the best thing I've ever done. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. It's the thing that has truly changed my heart forever,  it's made me a better person and continues to do so. I'm so grateful for my babies and my husband and the life we get together. I'm forever grateful for my forever changed heart and the people who have changed it. 

No comments: