Friday, January 15, 2016

Help you...

This past Wednesday I took Collier to his room to lay him down for his nap. He wasn't laying down easily and kept pulling all his stuff off of his bed to sleep in the floor. Then, he would want it back on his bed. We did this for a bit and then I told him I was going to sing big green tractor to him one more time then I was leaving to go potty. I sang he song and left to go potty. 
As I'm in the bathroom he was upset and crying a little. When he does this cry about his nap it usually only lasts about 2 minutes. He kept carrying on and started kicking his door. I gave him a few minutes and he didn't stop so I went in. 
I enter his room and in a very sad voice he says, "I help you go potty." I told him I was a big girl and could go on my own. I said, "What would you do if you helped me?" He quickly and very sadly responded, "Watch you."  I laughed and had to hug his cute little body. 
I love my children and the time I get with them so much. I love being a stay at home mom and truly wouldn't have it any other way, but there are times I want to go to the bathroom alone and in silence.

No comments: