Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cute or funny?

Kaija is a cute young women that lives by us that babysits for us sometimes.  The kids all love her! For one of Kaijas school classes they are teaching a short little preschool for 4 days. She asked if Maloree could go. This past Tuesday was the first day. Maloree was so excited she could hardly stand it. She even let me do her hair in a hairstyle that took longer that day. 
Once I had her already and we were brushing her teeth for her to go she saw her hair in the mirror. She looked a little puzzled and then looked at me and very seriously asked, "Mom, does this look cute or funny?"  I told her cute. I loved it and she looked beautiful. These sweet little spirits that have blessed my life amaze me and bring a smile to my face everyday by how their minds work. In so grateful for them... 
Here's her pre pre-school picture with her cute or funny hair. 
She is a little poser. 

No comments: