Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Things to remember

Collier climbed out of his crib for the first time last night. He's perched on the edge before but never actually hopped out. I think he just earned himself a toddler bed. 
This morning he was determined to snap his pants up himself. He told me "No" when I tried to help him. His is growing so big so so fast! Way to fast!!! I do love watching his independent spirit emerge though. 
This is Collier determined to do up his own pants. 


I got to help with Spencer's field trip today. They went to the fire station then swimming, picnic, and bounce houses at the rec center. It was so much fun. I love to help in my kids classes. I'm so glad they still want me around and hope we can be friends always, even when they're teenagers. 

My good friend Becca watched the other kids for me so I could go with Spencer. 
This is Addi on roller blades at Beccas house. 
Love my beautiful babies and the time I get with them!  They are truly amazing. 

No comments: