Monday, May 4, 2015

Power of the priesthood

Maloree has been complaining about her bum hurting her for a while now. I've been at a loss as to what to do for her. She asked for a blessing. She wanted her daddy to do it and Papa Swain to help him. 
This past Thursday night we called my dad and he came over to help. 
It was beautiful. Truly a beautiful sight that brought me so much peace and gratitude. I'm so thankful that our Father in Heaven allows imperfect men on this earth to hold his perfect priesthood. I'm so thankful for the men in my life that do their best to honor this sacred privilege from our Father in Heaven. 
Since the blessing Maloree has been doings have better. I know the priesthood is so real and truly so powerful. I'm so thankful for my dear husband and my amazing dad being willing to do this for my sweet little girl. I'm thankful to my Father in Heaven for the love, knowledge, and comfort that he gives me about my children. I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know it is Gods church on this earth. I know that although those of us who belong to this church are no where near perfect, God still loves us and blesses us for trying. I know that God sent his Son who gladly and willingly gave his life and atoned for our sins so we could be perfected someday. 
I'm so blessed and thankful to have this knowledge and pray that I will have the courage and strength to live worthy of it. 






No comments: