Friday, April 24, 2015

Mittens to slow him down...

This morning while I was doing some of the morning chores Collier went and locked himself in my bedroom to raise a little havoc. When I went to let him out I found him trying to get these mittens on himself. 

I helped him get them on, which can he was quite happy about. He continued to wear them around the rest of the morning. While I was unloading the dishwasher, he came to "help", like he always does. As he was helping I realized I really liked him wearing the mittens...it really slowed him down on his tearing everything out of the dishwasher. 
I think I might need to put mittens on him everyday. Carl says to put mittens, snow pants, and snow boots on him then strap him in a stroller and I'd be set. 
The thought is quite tempting but then I'd have to listen to him scream because he hates being confined. 
Even though he turns the whole house upside down at least once a day I am absolutely crazy about this little man!!! His personality is really coming out a lot more lately and I'm loving watching it and listening to all the new words he's learning. Love these kiddos and how entertaining they make my life. 

No comments: