Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Flowers for Mommy

This morning Spencer was at school, I was cleaning the house, and the younger 3 wanted to go play in the backyard. They kept coming in and bringing me flowers. Truly so sweet of them.  I looked out the window and saw this. It was so sweet I had to go take a picture. 

Here's the girls posing with the flowers. 

I wanted a picture of the flowers close up to show how pretty they were. Before I'd started taking the picture Addi also mentioned I should get on of the flowers. 
 So grateful for my babies and how sweet and thoughtful they are. They truly make my day each day. Even the days when I've been up since 3 a.m. Because of them. They're still wonderful and are what keeps me going each day especially my exhausted days when I just want a nap. 


No comments: