Sunday, September 27, 2009

More pix.

I received a message from our nursery leader one Saturday when I got home. She said to give her a call, I don't really know her so I had no clue what it was about. I called her back and bless her heart, she said that our little 15 month old could come to nursery. She said she didn't know why she had thought to call us but she had thought she should call us; maybe she's watched us trying to juggle both our babies and saw that we don't get to listen much at church these days. This is him heading to church the first Sunday he would be going to nursery. He loved nursery when he first got there. He left me and went and played on the slide. When they asked all the kids to sit down for the lesson and he realized I wasn't there he started crying. He was still crying when I came in to check on him, he continued to cry while I held him and he ate his treats. Eventually he calmed down and enjoyed it again, although he looked over his shoulder frequently to make sure he hadn't been left. Spencer sat down, held his hands out and grunted. Below is what he was requesting. He does this frequently. He loves to hold his baby sister and thinks that mom hogs her too much and that he should get to hold her whenever he wants, even if she is upset or sleeping. I'm glad he loves her.


He wants out of his chair, this pix. just made me laugh.


Heading out for our daily walk/jog. The kids love them, as do I. It is great for all of our sanity.





Our sweet little girl with her binki wishing she were asleep.







3 comments:

smilingcarriester said...

So cute! :) I'm glad they let Spencer go to Nursery! :)

Kenzee Jo said...

LOVE IT ALL!!! GOOD UPDATE!! So glad to see your kids and pictures :)

Unknown said...

So adorable. congrats on the new baby she is so cute.