Wednesday, October 22, 2008

But I'm HUNGRY...

I went to Ogden a while ago to try and help Kurls, who was supposed to be on bed rest. She is very bad at bed rest by the way, but I loved going out to spend time with my fam out there. On Saturday morning we went to the girls soccer game. Jaren was sitting in between Kurls and I grossing us both out...


Me: "Jaren, stop picking your nose, it's gross."
Kurls: "Jaren, stop it, now."
Jaren stops momentarily while he is laughing. He quickly begins again though, this time he starts eating them after he fishes them out.
Kurls and I: "Jaren, stop that is gross!"
Jaren: "Well I'm hungry and there is nothing to eat but my boogers!!!"


I couldn't help it I started laughing hysterically.
Then I took a picture to record the moment.
Apparently I've never been truly hungry.

5 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

hahahha...this is a great bed time story...thanks for the giggle before I shut my eyes :]

audri jo said...

that's awesome :) I can't believe how big Jaren is! So....does this mean Kurls is having another baby?

Tonia Z said...

oh LOVELY. Out of the mouth of babes!!! Kids are hillarious

Nathan and Esther said...

oh that was hysterical and gross! I guess i've never been truly hungry either! I can't wait to see you either holls! I will be sure to bring food so that NO ONE will have to eat their boogies!

Crissy said...

That's so funny. Thanks for sharing that story! And to answer a previous question, yes I do live in Vernal. Did you hear that Becca moved back recently too? We should all get together.