Monday, October 20, 2008

1 Month, 2 Month, 3 Month, 4....

Spencer at the hospital the day he was born getting burped.
Spencer on his 1 month birthday playing with his puppy in his boppy pillow. I love the way he looks in Red!
Spencer on his 2 month birthday thinking about giving the camera a real smile!
Spencer on his 3 month birthday laughing and playing in his crib.
Spencer on his 4 month birthday, at Aunt Karlinda's house showing off his mad sitting skills, while coming into to eat the camera.

Our sweet baby boy is four months old. Actually he is closer to 5 months now but I am horrible at blogging, the fact that I left my picture card in Ogden when I went out there didn't help much either. But I have gotten it now, thanks to Kurls, so I can post some pictures.
About a week before I had Spencer I had a mom in my ward tell me that she missed that time in her life so much. I didn't understand what she was talking about. All I knew was that I was so tired of feeling sick all the time and just wanted it to end, I couldn't wait for him to come out.
About a week after he was born I started to understand what a special time we are at in our lives and understand what that mom ment when she said that she missed those times. I can't say that I miss being pregnant or that I love being pregnant, but I can say that it is an amazing miracle; and when I hold my baby boy in my arms, or watch him kicking and playing, I never want these days to end. He is such an amazing blessing in our home and our lives, the time is going by way to quickly and it makes me want to cry if I think about it too much.
It is amazing to me how much having a child has changed me. My life plan and goals have completly changed. Suddenly getting a master's and having a career are not important at all to me and all I want is to be able to be the one at home with my children, to see all of their firsts. I'm so gratefull for Carl and how hard he works so that I can just be a mom and be with our little man. Life is wonderful and our little man is growing way to fast, we are loving every minute of it though.

4 comments:

Tonia Z said...

WOW... he's getting big fast! Tell Carl I said hello!

Janice said...

He is so cute Holly!

Lyndsie and Tyson said...

Thanks for your comment holly. Spencer is so cute!! You are such a great mom. I love the booger picture of Jaron too!! That makes my day! hilarious! Have a good one. I too am excited to beable to see what you are up to. yeah! love ya, lyn

Marisa Jean said...

I hope those feelings in me change when I have a baby too because right now that's all I can think about. Getting my Masters and getting a career. He does look adorable!